Wednesday, January 13, 2010

just an orphan


The more I reach for you
The more you elude me
But I never doubt God
That u r there sumwhere for me

In the yellow blanket of mustard fields
In the azure canopy of a limpid sky
In the dancing raindrops, in the capering lilies
And in all moments passing by
In the bashful movement of dewdrops on grass
In the silent breeze that kisses my hair
I constantly feel your presence God
But I know not where you are.

Some say you are in the temple
Some find you in the church
Yet some go to the mosque on the street
To offer their daily prayer




But for someone like me
Who has got no name, no religion
Where do I go, to find you God?
You didn't give me a father or a mother
So who is to answer my questions
other than you ?
But before that, tell me God
Where am I to find you?
Should I go to the temple?
Am I a Hindu?
Or should I go to the church,
Being a Christian?
Or am I a Muslim, or a Jew?
Oh! I forgot
I am JUST AN ORPHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Your comment might prove to be just the push needed for me to write more frequently and with a bit more thought and planning. Do take out a minute or two and tell me what you felt about this blog or this post of mine and any suggestions you think might prove to be useful. Your comment is highly awaited...