Thursday, January 31, 2013

On the backside of the note

Do you hear not the storm of my silence?
What keeps you then from reaching out?
I know not if there's something I cannot give you;
But you must know that I'll let you have every inch of my soul.
Only tell me, how long more will you make me wait?
I long for the sound of your footsteps; And I crave the silken of your voice;
I pine for your touch in the middle of the night;
And only in the dreams of our union do I rejoice.
Is it all not apparent in the way I look at you?
Why then do you act indifferent?


"Madame, I'm married. By the by, I have decided to cut my hair myself from today onwards."


5 comments:

  1. haha...That's a gr8 twist....Nice poem Sudha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. GRRRREAT! It reminds me of the TV Advt. Sir, which shaving cream do you use? and he says Me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha..nice poem...would work great for the february valentibe spirit..:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Your comment might prove to be just the push needed for me to write more frequently and with a bit more thought and planning. Do take out a minute or two and tell me what you felt about this blog or this post of mine and any suggestions you think might prove to be useful. Your comment is highly awaited...